Travel and Tourism Level 3
New Zealand is a well-known tourist destination that continues to grow in popularity! There’s a demand for fresh, passionate people (with the right skills) to deliver great service within the tourism and travel industry.
At BEST, we strive to adapt to this ever-changing industry and keep up-to-date with its needs and practises. Our aim is to prepare you for the workforce or for further study.
The Certificate in Travel & Tourism covers content based on specific knowledge of tourist destinations in New Zealand, the tourism industry, customer service, accounting and professional development.
The Course Is
And Goes For
Two 18 Week Blocks
JOB PROSPECTS AND STUDY PATHWAYS:
The Certificate in Travel & Tourism will allow you to apply for roles within travel and tourism agencies, customer service, and accommodation and hospitality companies.
After completing your Certificate in Travel and Tourism you will be able to further your studies with our National Diploma in Business programme.
- Knowledge of specific New Zealand regions as tourist destinations
- Knowledge of the tourism industry
- Aotearoa NZ as a visitors destination
- Visitors information
- Customer service in tourism workplace
- Leadership skills in tourism context
- Health & Safety in a tourism place
- Systems & process in tourism