Information Technology Level 4
Our course covers database programming, software and website design, hardware components, installation and trouble shooting.
The Course Is
And Goes For
Two 18 Week Blocks
JOB PROSPECTS AND STUDY PATHWAYS:
The Certificate in Information Technology will allow you to apply for roles in the IT industry as a computer technician, hardware and software installer or IT customer services professional.
After completing your Certificate in Information Technology you will be able to further your studies with our National Diploma in Computing programme.
- Information technology
- hardward, components manintenance and support
- Website design, development, testing, modification and operation
- Database and information system
- Computer repair (module level): IT networking and web design
- Installing and upgrading internal components
- Software functions and support